Thursday, August 9, 2007

Thursday, Knowledge feels so GREAT




ASK AND I WILL! FORCE AND I WILL NOT!
Through all the stuff that is going on with B and I, I still love me and I feel only like having fun. My life and self are precious to me and I know that even though we choose to live together and "get married" that we have 2 seperate journeys also. 
I realize that he is on a very slow path and unlike some of you may, do I cannot just do things to please him. I feel as if he is asking me to "teach" someone that is not asking is like asking me to place both my hands around my child's throat and squeeze just enough to barely keep them breathing. In the words (sarcasm) of Caroline "I do not have the time to ruin my relationship with my children!"  
I do have time to help when asked and ask when I need help:
Today Sydney (Caroline's daughter/and my split self 25 years later) asked me to show her how to crochet and then we even figured out a different way for her to do it that she could use her knees to hold the yarn-plastic. Once she figured it out she was in pure possitive JOY. While showing and helping Sydney I was also very calm (very different than the force schooling I use to do to my children) and so was she. It was to me fun to help another person learn something I knew something about. She apppered to be having fun and I know I was. I love mentoring, it is fun-teaching is NOT.
While I was at Caroline's I asked if she could help me with my Blog. She showed me different ways to add my Youtube video's and other things on photobucket and up loading pictures from there also. We were both laughing through the whole process. I love being mentored, she was calm and witty and there was no force. 
Now the whole time Mitch and Carter were so enjoying playing with toys and video games and maybe even learning something (what???), while Breeana hung out with us and we eventually did silly questionaires while she read them to us. Sydney and Jordan played roles with their new Sonic toys. We all laughed and even made fun of people (where we once were) and laughed some more of how rediculus we once were.

The majority of this western culture can not seem to reconize how amazing the whole process of just becoming a human BEING is. To go from a sperm to an egg (hard as that is) to a single cell organism to the very complex being, all within 9 months. Then we squeeze through a hole the size of . . .  well you know the rest and then people are worried about reading, writing, math, etc. what the hell????LOL Why not ask a tree to read since the seed only falls from the ground or even is planted, it rains or it is watered, and then sun shines. Not very long the seed sprouts, within a year the tree is here and within 2-3 years its ready to give us fruit and all this requires what???LOL

What would we love to be hearing (or say to our children) on our first day into this Physical Life Experience and even be reminded every Birth Day after:

Welcome to planet earth there is nothing that you can not be, do or have. You are a magnificient creator and you are here by your powerful and deliberate wanting to be here. You have secsifically applied the Law of Deliberate Creation and by your ability to do that you are here. Go forth, giving thought to what you are wanting, attracting life experiences to help you decide what you want and once you have decided giving thought only unto that. Most of your time will be spent collecting data. Data that will help you decide what it is that you want. But your real work is to decide what you want and then to focus upon it. It is through focusing upon it that you will attract it. That is the process of creating. Giving thought to what you want, so much thought and such clear thought that your inner being offers forth emotion and as you are giving thought with emotion you become the most powerful of all magnets. That is the process by which you will attract within your experience. Many of the thoughts that you will be thinking will not be powerful in their attracting, not in the beginning. Not unless you stay focused within them long enough that they become more and as they become more in quantity, they become more in power. As they become more in quantity and more in power the emotion that comes forth from inner being will be greater. When you think a thought with no emotion you are creating pretty much on your own. When you think thoughts with emotion you accessed the power of the universe. Go forth on this first day of life experience knowing that your work is to decide what you want and then focus upon that. 
Abraham-Hicks

These are words I remind myself and if you ask I offer them to you. Enjoy your life experience and Thank you for all your love and support. 
My Life is Perfect!!!!

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Mentoring really is so much fun. Teaching isn't. We had a great day.