Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Following Your Life's Purpose

Lately I have been feeling discontentment in my life. 
It has been a dream of mine to own a healthy fast food restaurant!  I love to cook and prepare foods I have loved it ever since I can remember. So all the "experts" say do what you love! So I am in the works of creating a family centered, quick, healthy, living pizza, salad, smoothie cafe. I know all the negative talk about owning a restaurant and I also know that when you believe in yourself and your dream and when you feel good inside everything will work. It will be a win win for everyone: mostly organic fresh fruits and veggie for all to consume, quick and easy for all to order out or drop in, run as a family (I believe this is what is the natural learning process for humans) and of course great for the environment. 
I am so excited I can hardly sleep!

1 comment:

Barb said...

You are an amazing chef and have certainly made veggies a little more appealing to me. I hope this is a great path for you. Sending lots of love and light.